Special features for the Package Mailbox:
- 1/4″ steel shell
- 3/16″ reinforced steel doors
- 2″ continuous welded steel hinge
- All hand-welded design (no spot welds or rivets)
- Brushed satin nickel knob
- High-performance powder coating inside and out
- Standard Colors (Slate Gray or Glossy Black)
- Special colors available for an additional cost
- Free 1-3/4″ vinyl adhesive address numbers for the front door
- Pre-drilled for mounting on our steel posts or racks
- Can be installed on a break-away (surface mount) post, on most surfaces with pre-drilled holes, and on most surfaces or encased in masonry
- Add a matching in-ground steel post (5″ x 5″ x 57″)
- Surface mount (break-away) posts available
- Can be custom adjusted and upgraded:
- Add a slot to turn the Package Mailbox into a LARGE mailbox
- Add a flag to notify mail carrier of outgoing mail
- Curb Mounted (for installing on an existing sidewalk)
- Ground Level (for installing at ground level)
- Special colors available +$150 (contact us for specific color)
- *Rear Door access available for an additional cost (3 options, same price)
- Front and rear door keyed alike
- If you purchase an upgraded lock, a quantity of 2 is required
- Front fake door and fake lock. Door is welded shut on the inside.
- No front door. It is replaced with a steel plate completely welded.
- Front and rear door keyed alike
- Optional Upgradable Lock Options:
- Slam-Lock (included)
- Medeco and Abloy Lock
- Vault Lock
- Vault Lock EXTREME!
- Setup for the “Arrow Lock“ (post office approval needed)
Package Mailboxes and drop boxes are convenient and secure options for receiving packages. These giant mailboxes allow individuals and businesses to deliver packages without needing someone to be present at the location to receive them. Once a mail carrier places a package inside, the door is shut and it automatically locks. Retrieve your packages with your key.
Our Package Boxes are Very Secure
It’s an all-hand-welded design with no spot welds or rivets. A Fort Knox Package Mailbox will put a stop to porch pirate thieves. Package mailboxes, also known as parcel boxes or lockers, are huge! Owners can receive massive-sized, or multiple packages. The Package Mailbox can easily be turned into a secure mailbox for your home by adding a slot. These 1/4″ Steel boxes are stand-alone structures that can be found in apartment complexes, office buildings, and other multi-unit dwellings. They are also great for individual residential homes that love to secure their online purchases! They are equipped with a locking mechanism to keep packages safe.
Benefits of Having a Package Mailbox or Parcel Drop Box
Both package mailboxes and parcel drop boxes offer a number of benefits. They allow individuals to have packages delivered when they are not home, which is particularly useful for people who work long hours or who are frequently away from home. They also provide a secure location for packages to be left, reducing the risk of theft. In addition, these heavy-duty package mailboxes and drop boxes can help to reduce clutter in common areas and keep packages organized. Overall, package mailboxes and drop boxes are useful tools for receiving packages and can be a convenient and secure option for individuals and businesses alike. Rear door retrieval is available and the bottom of the parcel box comes pre-drilled and is ready to mount to a post. Additionally, extra keys and address decals are available!